Friday, July 11, 2014

New Blog Ideas // 4th Of July

Oh boy, it's been a while....

I really want to make the effort of blogging more about kids fashion and my thoughts of certain brands, small shops, and how I would style my littles in them. Hopefully I make the time to follow through. I have a busy, busy world with two babies! (You feel me, working mamas!) 

I want to start off with our 4th of July. I dressed my babies in matching clothes for our trip to the zoo. You should've seen my hubby's eyes roll so far back when he saw them in their outfits. Haha! 


Both shirts are from old navy/gap. So comfy and cool.. And most importantly, so patriotic! Hello, how cute right?! You don't know how long I waited to put them in these. Carter's hat is from Tiny Whales. 


Take 2! We needed Popsicles to cool us down from the heat. And why not stick with the red, white, and blue! 

Cruz's shirt - old navy
Carter's shirt - old navy
Sunnies - FJs Popshop
Carter's hat - Jamz Streetwear





No comments:

Post a Comment